1. Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
2. Planning and preparing presentations.
3. Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
4. Overseeing the development of marketing literature
5. Writing reports
6. Providing management with feedback
7. Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
8. Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
9. Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
10. Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
11. Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
12. Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
13. Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
14. Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
15. Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
16. Search for new projects opportunities, find the RFP, write the proposal and follow the proposal till end.
17. Create the opportunities by searching the target industries, contact them for software and follow them till end.
18. Travel (national and internationally) to clients or opportunities.
1. Visit the clients, to analyse the software or website requirements and make software specification document.
2. Design, develop and configure the client requirements.
3. Test software development methodology in an agile environment.
4. Give training to the client once the testing has been completed
5. Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms.
6. Collaborate cross-functionally with data scientists, business users, project managers and other engineers to achieve elegant solutions.
7. Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
8. Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
9. Work independently when required
10. Work on company website
11. Installation of the server
12. Installation of the softwares on machine and make the necessary documentation
13. National and international visits to the clients
14. User manuals and technical design documents of the software
15. Other tasks given by superviso